My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Princess Bunny Snuggles

Every once in a while I have to put on my tiara and strut my stuff!  {Blush} understands all the princesses out there require new tiaras and so coming to Ninety Nine are the most beautiful Princess Crowns.  Available in Gold, Rose, and Silve with Amethyst, Blue Topaz, Canary, Diamond, Peridot, and Saphire jewels.  


What I am wearing: 

Hair:  little bones.  Yuno  (group gift)

Crown:  {Blush.} at Ninety Nine  Princess Crown Diamond {Rose}

Shape:  {Honey} at Dreamful Event  Lexi 

Bunny:  ~Dream & BunBun.  Miss Bunny (rare)

Bracelet:  ToddleTeeZ  at Gachat Garden Expression Bracelets  Gacha key will be below

Outfit:  {Blush.}  Christie Outfit from the Bebe Bundle July

Shoes:  Tiny Trinkets  Dolly Glitter Sneakers Previous Limited 50 item

Dreamful opened today and Ninety Nine opens on the 9th!


❥♡❤,
   Kymber





No comments:

Post a Comment