My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

One of Those Days

Today has been one of those days...one that no matter how hard you try to stay out of trouble it just doesn't happen!  I was playing outside when I accidentally ran my Barbie jeep into and old truck needless to say it put a flat tire in the truck!  So ran away scared only to find a balloon on the bridge so I tried to get in the balloon so that no one would yell at me for the flat tire when alla the sudden it was going up up and away!  I held on for dear life!  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Elfie

Romper:  Spoiled One at Ninety Nine  Snow Romper 

Shoes:  Paper Damsels  Velise Sandals White Gem

Balloon:  Junk Food at Bon Voyage Oops Balloon Purple 

The good news is I didn't die!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment